- Just as in any specialty you must have the RIGHT TOOLS for the RIGHT JOB. Many local companies have a truck and paint can. You can trust we have the right equipment to get the job done professionally.
- Every striping project is measured and laid out by a skilled crew leader with over 10 years experience. All lines are even, centered and straight. Our skill allows us to complete even the most challenging projects such as, parking garages, turn lanes, airports, malls, angle parking, industrial warehouses and more.
- Southern Striping is the only contractor in SW Florida to use a specialty high-resin, heavy duty paint in heavily trafficked areas such as crosswalks and stop bars. The high-resin paint used by Southern Striping stays a brighter color and lasts longer than ordinary striping paint.
- Southern Striping uses polymer-reinforced sealer for all projects due to the superior performance of the polymer resin which adheres more strongly to the pavement than ordinary sealcoat material. Polymer-reinforced sealer has proven to be longer-lasting than any other type of sealer. You will be pleased with the results of our sealcoating.
Maintaining disabled parking is not only good for business, it's the law. Businesses that provide goods or services to the public are required to remove architectural barriers in existing buildings and make sure that newly built or altered facilities are constructed to be accessible to individuals with disabilities. Commercial facilities that do not provide goods/services directly to the public are only subject to new construction and alteration requirements. Specific ADA rules may vary, depending upon your location, but there are standard regulations outlining the number, size, and location of handicap parking stalls, handicap-accessible ramps up to sidewalks, and the installation of signs indicating handicap parking. Southern Striping offers the following ADA Compliance services:
- Handicap Parking Lot Markings: parking stalls, emblems, external paths of travel
- Signage Installation
- Handicap Ramps
- Handrail Installation
- Truncated Dome Installation: This isn't a requirement under the 2011 ADA Standards, but detectable warnings are required under the California Building Code for vehicular hazard areas and transit platforms.
- External Paths of Travel
Our CompanySouthern Striping is a locally owned and operated pavement marking company with a focus on quality. We are building a reputation for quality with our clients by delivering consistent and professional results on every project. Quality for us is the result of knowledge combined with skill. Knowledge allows us to understand the unique requirements of each project; skill permits us to achieve real-world results. There is only one choice for quality, Southern Striping.
Visit Our Other Divisions
Testimonials from our customers
Time and again Mike from Southern Striping has successfully completed challenging projects on our various campuses. He is thorough and safety-conscious.
Richard M National Hostpial Chain
I would highly recommend Southern Striping for any pavement marking or asphalt repair project, and will continue to use them on my projects.
Larry H Earthwork Contractor
We have come to rely on Southern Striping for their professional and precise work. They have done striping, car stop installation and traffic signs on many of our projects. In every case they have exceeded our requirements. I gladly endorse Southern Striping for their excellent work.
Jason P Asphalt & Paving Contractor
Mike has succeeded in building Southern Striping into a well-run and organized pavement maintenance business with an excellent reputation. We have used Southern Striping on many projects, including some challenging jobs where their skill and hard work made a big difference.
Joe S Sitework Contractor